Search results

1. M

JBL Array 880 Review (Center Speaker)

I agree with your thoughts on how this center sounds it’s really not noticeable when setup in a good system. This is the best sounding center I’ve ever herd in my home and I’ve tried a lot like you . It’s really good on vocals on concerts and dialogue on movies is never lacking anywhere you set...
  2. M

I thought off getting the HDI center before I got the 880 array actually the 880 was a little cheaper so I went big . Auto calibration did adjust for the dip in the high range looking at the results I ran it two three times . I’ve not really noticed it being bad off axis but my seating is far...
  3. M

I have to agree with this thought at least with this speaker. I’ve had several that were wider myself . This center seems to project a very high sound stage into the room almost like putting the vocals about 3 foot closer to me and almost 3-D and very clear and powerful.
  4. M

I find it to be fantastic on Mch sources dvd audio and sacd’s and Blu-ray concerts that are mixed well . It is very large and beautifully constructed a little imposing to look at even across the room but I’ve found it to disappear when engrossed in movies or music . With that being said Iam...
  5. M

Good morning all this is my actual rig I put this center in in early july . This top picture is from one I posted on an other forum. This center is quite large as you can see and just fit under my screen without much trouble. Iam the first guy that will tell you I don’t know much about graphs...
Top Bottom