Search results

1. W

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

Really, mine have it on XLR connection. My topping A90 RCAs is even worse. I can't listen it with RCA on medium on high setting at all. I don't have this problem with other headphone amp like Singxer SA-1 or My RME ADI-2 Dac FS. Also have an AHB-2 I don't have problem with AHB-2 either other...
  2. W

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

Could it possibly because of the Topping A90? I have A90 and it does create static noise when it's cranked at or above 12 o'clock on high setting. I remember some review awhile back also talk about this. I remember Amir mention that he only listen through A90 in one of the previous page.
  3. W

SMSL D-6s Balanced DAC Review

yeah, whichever dac you pick most likely will get you the same sound quality. so, picking the one that have the most feature you want/need and have the lowest price is probably the best decision.
  4. W

1. good-sounding is vary depends on person to person but yeah it's good enough for me. full volume seems to be 99 I can go down to 48 on AHB2 and it doesn't sounds bad. (no hiss/etc so far) 2. yes it seems the preamp remember the volume settings and input source once you turn off and on the dac...
  5. W

I just got mine today. Not sure which crackling sound problem you are referring to but for sometime (2021-now) I have similar issue with spdif with my previous dacs (topping d90se, gustard x16, gustard x18). I can confirm this one doesn't have those issue. For my problem, older dac like topping...
  6. W

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

well, too late for me. I bought mine sometime ago. besides, in my opinion, there is no point in using UTWS3 with this iem. it's too noisy. I can hear buzzing noise when it's idle even with other low distortion iem.
  7. W

nope mine is the same with what you are getting .78mm version. the problem is the .78mm is flat but this truthear have a recessed .78mm so the pin is too short.
  8. W

I have a UTWS3 and got my pair a couple days ago. Unfortunately they are not compatible so I keep using my Mangird Tea with the UTWS3.
  9. W

Dan Clark Stealth Review (State of the Art Headphone)

Yeah no distortion graph for the v2 so it may actually be bad for eq. The fr is closed enough to he6se for me and that was what I was looking for. I was planning to eq only the 1k+ range. So far it works good enough for me.
  10. W

Thanks for the info! I was actually looking something like this. I actually bought HE6SE v2 because I wanted to learn more about eq.
  11. W

Oh wow there are 6 versions now? That's more than the number of C++ standard revisions in the last 10 years.
  12. W

Well if that happend maybe because the science itself is not complete? As you can see the harman target itself keeps evolving. Which one is correct? 2013, 2015, 2017? Not sure what is the latest revision or what it looks like anymore...
  13. W

This meta material thing is used for Helmholtz resonators right? So in that case, while the meta material is a new approach for plannar magnetic headphone, other company like Sennheiser already use other material to do the same thing for some time e.g Sennheiser IE-900 I have IE-900 for a few...
  14. W

Sorry but I have to disagree with this. The first time I click the review link I saw the picture without reading the title and what come to my mind was "hey Amir start reviewing a good gaming headphone!"
  15. W

I don't think that's a correct assumption. I think they sell in the 1000+. I actually had this question too like how much people buy this high ends. Thus, I was following head-fi ie-900 thread. From the serial numbers looks like they at least sold more than 2k during the pre-order phase.
  16. W

Please don't. I am not in the market for a new headphones but I have fun reading the reviews. I want to read his reviews on other high ends like Stax 009, Final Audio D8000 pro, Susvara, etc.
  17. W

Did You Buy Based On Amir's Review?

Topping E30, A50s, A90, D90se, Gustard X16, Singxer SA-1, and HiFiMan HE6SE v2
  18. W

Singxer SA-1 Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

I have X16 paired with it. Yeah, it got enough power for he6se. With eq though, it can almost max the volume.
  19. W

Hifiman HE6se Review (Headphone)

I got mine tighten all the way. Maybe unit variation? Well, good that it fit you well. This headphone sounds great. It's my current daily driver.
Top Bottom