Search results

1. C

Low cost 2.1pre-amp?

you should just be able to use only 3 channels of the MiniDSP 2x4 HD. in the routing tab (i have an older model, might be slightly different in the newer firmwares) you just assign input 1 to output 1 (left main), input 2 to output 2 (right main) and both input 1 and input 2 to output 3 to get...
  2. C

Low cost 2.1pre-amp?

on the 2x4HD you can combine both L-R outs to a single out to do the sub that should be fine for a stereo signal i mean if you're talking about decoding dolby or something then you'll need a processor for that i might have misunderstood what you meant but if you're just taking a stereo L-R...
  3. C

Low cost 2.1pre-amp?

looks pretty cool. appears to be around $500 for ZPre3 and that's quite a bit above the budget for my garage haha but still interesting to look at I purchased the thomann t.racks suggested above. four channel DSP for $99 is solid and the review on ASR was decent
  4. C

Low cost 2.1pre-amp?

i was wondering if it might have been an issue with that particular unit, but i'm not experienced enough to know so wasn't sure. Thanks for eloborating on Amir's review. It's funny that probably the Rolls is more than adequate for my application but when i start researching products, it's hard...
  5. C

Rolls SX45 Review (Analog Crossover)

This thread is old, but MiniDSP did make a balanced 2x4 https://www.minidsp.com/images/documents/Product%20Brief-MiniDSP%20balanced%202x4.pdf I own one, I use for shows in auditoriums to my QSC amps from my SMSL DAC for a dance showcase i run the sound for. Problem is they discontinued it, but...
  6. C

Low cost 2.1pre-amp?

Not bad also. No power switch but has some knobs which i wasn't really considering before and in the price range. SINAD looks good but not sure how to take this balance issue mentioned in the review. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/rolls-sx45-review-analog-crossover.30400/
  7. C

Low cost 2.1pre-amp?

That's not bad looking thanks. wish it had an on/off switch but manegable and decent review.
  8. C

Low cost 2.1pre-amp?

thanks, but lookin' for something with RCAs and not rack mount. I might just get a minidsp 2x4hd
  9. C

Low cost 2.1pre-amp?

Looking for a low cost preamp unit (sub 100?) that can receive L-R stereo (preferably RCA) and then output line level RCA stereo and sub (mono or stereo) with a crossover knob or switch. Something like the Mini-DSP 2x4 could work but it's just for my garage so 500 it really high for the...
Top Bottom