Search results

1. L

Intermittent buzzing on Topping L30/E30 setup

I have seemingly found the source of the problem. It appears to be my TV hub/thing/I don't know what to call it. Basically all of the boxes at each TV in the house communicates wirelessly with a hub thing that is run off a switch near my computer. I don't have choice about running the TVs this...
  2. L

Unfortunately the sound has returned. It seems running over fiber didn't solve the problem. I noticed it again a few days ago but I've been doing some testing to narrow it down since then. Firstly all the following was performed with 2 different sets of headphones and a pair of IEMs to ensure...
  3. L

Update: I tried to test some stuff on Sunday, however the sound refused to show up. It was back on Monday though. Tested some stuff and when I unplugged the USB carrying data to the DAC it cut out the buzz (well also all sound to but that's besides the point as the buzz was happening with or...
  4. L

Thanks for the reply. Seeing as it happens at times hours apart, I don't have the time right now to sit around for hours listening for noise. I did however order an optical cable, so when that arrives I'll report back if that fixes things, as that should fix any issues on the data transmission...
  5. L

Thanks for the quick reply. I have a port labeled SPIF that looks to be some form of optical, but I must confess I've never connected anything by optical before so I'm not certain of the standards and connectors. From what I'm reading it looks like it's probably a Toslink socket, I guess I'll...
  6. L

Basically I get this random buzzing, it's 5-7 short 1-3 second buzzes of sound, at a sort of mid pitch (the pitch is the same all the time), and then it stops. It happens randomly, some times it's every 15 minutes, other times it could be an hour between instances. I tried a couple pairs of...
Top Bottom