Search results

1. Bleib

A Call For Humor!

2. Bleib

Help Shape Our Next Innovation: The ZA5 Balanced Power Amplifier!

Well, higher number so it should aim at a higher performance than V3 mono, exactly how I don't know.
  3. Bleib

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

They're talking about a pre-amp. And I agree with another person, it needs a remote
  4. Bleib

A Call For Humor!

5. Bleib

Fosi v3 Mono | TPA3255 PFFB | Balanced | [First Look from Fosi FB]

https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/power-amplifiers/fosi-audio-v3-mono-tpa3255-p-19171.html
  6. Bleib

Topping D50 III Balanced DAC with EQ Review

D50 III lacks the streamer though
  7. Bleib

Bands you just didn't 'get' initially

With 44 year old career I'd say it depends. Early on was made to be almost unlistenable, some of the newer tracks are almost closer to traditional rock music
  8. Bleib

Working too hard can give you a Heart Attack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack... My Heart Attack Story.

Wow! I used to work up to 70 hours per week and I was only in my 30s. I started to get dizziness from time to time because of this and decided to change work just not to risk it. For some reason it has become a thing to brag about grinding, and it shouldn't be. We're supposed to be richer than...
  9. Bleib

Hah, this looks really cool, quite steam punkish
  10. Bleib

Wait, no XLR input?
  11. Bleib

Your latest cool purchase

Yup. 1997 I bought my first "big" TV, 32inch for about the same price as I now paid for 77". Actually adjusted to inflation the 32" was more expensive.
  12. Bleib

Topping D50 III Balanced DAC with EQ Review

Obviously. 5v out. But I doubt it's needed.
  13. Bleib

Fahrenheit obviously, and not as hot as many AVRs Likely the temperature can be lowered quite a bit by raising them up a bit and allowing a bit more air underneath, and as usually not stacking them one on top of the other.
  14. Bleib

Your latest cool purchase

77" LG B3 OLED TV, bigger than this I don't need
  15. Bleib

I missed the pinned comment: "Hi everyone, regarding my power supply issue, Fosi reached out to me with the following note: "We sent you a 48V/10A power supply along with a power splitter cable. However, as this is from the first batch of products, there is a noise issue when using the 48V/10A...
  16. Bleib

He has some problems with the 48v / 10A powersupply. He recommends having 2 independent instead Edit: I missed that he has posted a pinned comment, Fosi had already responded to this: "Hi everyone, regarding my power supply issue, Fosi reached out to me with the following note: "We sent you a...
  17. Bleib

Bands you just didn't 'get' initially

Einsturzende Neubauten. Then again I purchased Tabala Rasa when I was very young and had more sensitive ears and wasn't use to actual hard music. Lyrics on this record are particurarly complex as well. Listened to the same album 6 months later and loved it. Leonard Cohen. I just didn't think he...
  18. Bleib

I'd be worried if pages like ASR didn't get access to the unit. Nobody has to pre-order this without objectively knowing its performance. Edit: OK, we don't know how the frequency response is in the final unit as this is not what Amir could measure.. And whilst I myself got into the hype I...
  19. Bleib

It's live but I'm gonna skip it, not gonna notice any difference from what I already have, Topping PA5 II+
Top Bottom