Search results

1. L

Where to Buy Okto dac8 Stereo Unit?

I have a silver Dac8 Stereo with an 8GB pi4 for sale. DM if anyone is interested
  2. L

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

many thanks for that, the repeater should be arriving soon
  3. L

Hi @iLoveCats do you believe the issue is with the remote or the receiver? Did you try a universal remote?
  4. L

I bought a second-hand pre90 recently only to find out there is an issue with the remote control. Need to be really close to the pre for any action to take place, volume/input change. Has anyone else had the same issue? What did you do to overcome?
  5. L

Wilson Audio TuneTot Review (high-end bookshelf speaker)

Would love to see such review for bigger siblings in the line. I have looking for a Sabrina a while now
  6. L

Okto dac8 stereo DAC Review

I am still waiting for those "few days" to pass by. Other than that, really pleased and happy
  7. L

because it was impossible to get the mac mini, used for streaming, to see the RME! On the other hand, the Okto works like a charm!
  8. L

The Dac8 landed to replace a Benchmark Dac2. Only need to set up Volumio, till then will feeding from a mac mini. Will follow up with fist impressions and comparison to the Dac2.
  9. L

those were my expectations, wasn't expecting it any sooner. I am mostly interested in the difference it will make the next years rather than the few weeks of wait time.
  10. L

I received a mail from Okto that my order is ready to ship. It was initially placed on 25th June, which makes 10 weeks for delivery. But then again it was the summer period, so I was expecting a bit longer delivery. I got the version with the embedded rpi so it will replace both a mac mini and...
  11. L

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

Hi @DaaDaa my order was placed on June 25th.
  12. L

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

Order #156 here for a streaming silver Dac8 Stereo. Hope Pavel will make a commercial success in this turmoil.
Top Bottom