Search results

1. B

Is this a valid way to time align Sub and monitors?

Hey all! I'm trying my best to find a simple way to time/phase align my sub and monitors. I'm using a MiniDSP nanodigi to induce latency to line up the waveforms of a single tone that both my monitors and sub share. I figure that the most important region to get aligned would be near the...
  2. B

Worst performing Audio Interface?

Kind of a strange question given this forum, but I'm interested in picking up the WORST multifunction audio interface for some experimenting. Terrible performing ADC, DAC, and/or headphone amp is encouraged. Lower price, the better as well. The reason is to identify what the impact of the gear...
  3. B

Upgrade Sennheiser HD 650s to Planars for mixing/mastering work?

Hey all! Been a lurker in here forever. Had a question for all of you. I only use headphones occasionally for mixing/mastering work when I'm on the road. I currently use Sennheiser HD 650s with sonarworks to correct the EQ. But I see myself using headphones more and more in the near future...
  4. B

Time for an upgrade! Best Studio Monitors under $4000?

Hey all! First time posting here. So glad to find this forum as I'm a believer in measurements to help dispel all the marketing we are saturated with! I run a mixing and mastering studio and I'm looking to upgrade my monitors that served me well the last 10 years (Dynaudio BM5A). I'm in a...
Top Bottom