Search results

1. P

SMSL SH-6 + 7hz Timeless sound too bright?

I just got the sh-6 as my first headphone amp to connect my 7hz timeless to my SU-9n and it sounds very bright. When i was using my focusrite soundcard the iems were already pretty bright but now it just sounds wrong. Everything else i plug the IEMs into sounds pretty bright too but i thought...
  2. P

(easy to drive) wired IEMs for pixel 4a? <250€

for reference the asr review of the phone: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/google-pixel-4a-smartphone-audio-review.16251/ what headphones would you even use with this device? i got it because i wanted a cheap, kinda small and kinda modern smartphone with a headphone...
  3. P

no audible sound at location (multiples of 60 hz)

i'm using some pretty big speakers in my small room, on my desk. but i have huge dips at 60 hz, 120 hz, 180 hz ... i suspect this is because of how soundwaves travel? like in my graphic, the amplitude on my location would always remain 0... am i right? (when i go 1 meter back, the frequencies i...
  4. P

Loxjie A30 vs SMSL DA-9 ?

Hi, I'm pretty new to passive speakers but wanted to give it a try as my rokit 6's had terrible hiss and trafo humm. (no, it was not a ground loop) Speakers: I wanna get similarily big speakers with a deep low end, up to 450€ per pair, no subwoofer In the selection are currently Nubox 313, QA...
Top Bottom