Search results

1. dario.epic

New headphone stack: Topping or Gustard?

Keep in mind that the D30 Pro has a huge fault with spdif/coax if you plan to connect it to a cd player, as we're discussing in the official review of the dac. If you plan to use it with a pc or a console you'll be fine.
  2. dario.epic

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

I also thik their answer is BS... As @Veri wrote the dac simply doesn't lock to certain s/pdif signals. The first reason why i bought the D30 Pro was to listening music via xlr to my A90, and that fault is a problem due to the fact that i have a good cd collection. The next week i'll exchange it...
  3. dario.epic

Hi Mulder, I've got this answer from Topping: "The general CD jitter is relatively large. D30 pro has very high requirements on the input SPDIF signal, including stability, normalization, voltage, jitter, etc. In other words, D30 pro requires high SPDIF signal, and the signal jitter of your CD...
  4. dario.epic

Hi guys, i have the same problem there with my Onkyo C7030. Fortunately i think they fixed the issue with pc or other toslink/coaxial with the new firmware (i use only it because of a usb ground loop problem), but it's very annoying to not listening to my cd collection with the D30Pro. I hope...
Top Bottom