Search results

1. D

WolfX700 Measurements of Topping Pre90/Ext90 Preamplifier/ Extender

In absolute sonic terms, which preamplifier matches Benchmark AHB2 best - Topping Pre90 or Benchmark LA4?
  2. D

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

Question: Which preamplifier matches Benchmark AHB2 the best: Topping Pre90 or Benchmark LA4?
  3. D

What items have you purchased as a result of ASR?

Based on Amirm's recommendations and reviews, I have bought Amazon Basics RCA cables, as well as the Benchmark RCA to XLR, and XLR to XLR cables. Amirm's reviews also made me buy a Topping d50, a Khadas Tone Board and a Topping d90 to use with the Benchmark AHB2 amplifier which I purchased also...
  4. D

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

The issue being raised here, i.e., of power cords that get loose, because they are cheap ones, has cost me several thousand dollars. I bought a Topping D90 in mid-January and, during using it, the power cord went loose, connecting intermittently (read: not switching off instantly) and ruining my...
  5. D

Let me thank you all for your kind, soothing and informing feedback to my post! I do use surge protectors, and I do think that the speakers were the ones that were affected the most (save for the sensitive Topping D90, which no longer sounded the same after the incident)! I would expect the...
  6. D

I have several questions to ask and comments: a) Why does not Amirm measure the crosstalk of Topping A90 (which even on their site, for a balanced amplifier, should be way better than stated), as well as for D90? b) I have had an awful, costly experience with D90, which is likely to occur...
  7. D

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

Let me thank Amirm for his invaluable, most indefatiguable reviews and measurements of audio equipments! But for him, we'd be kept mostly in the dark by various manufacturers who taint or hide the real performance of the DACs they produce! I am glad that Amirm has read my request posted on...
Top Bottom