Search results

1. A

HEDD Type 20 - studio monitor

Haha maybe you're looking at the same listing as I am! Do let me know what you end up with.
  2. A

HEDD Type 20 - studio monitor

same here, both have such great reviews. Is there one you're leaning towards?
  3. A

Hedd Type 20 vs KH310

That’s a good point, I hadn’t considered it. Although, I doubt I would ever push them close to that hard.
  4. A

Hedd Type 20 vs KH310

I have another person telling me the midrange wasn’t as good as it was on the HEDDs. I wish I lived in LA haha! Is the low end strong enough for dance music production?
  5. A

Hedd Type 20 vs KH310

how are you liking them? Deciding between these and the HEDDs.
  6. A

Presonus Sceptre S8 (optimized) & compared to Neumann KH120

hey MFE, no worries for the late response. I appreciate your thorough write up, it's given me a lot to think about. A rep I'm in contact with said PreSonus's longevity is questionable, which I can understand as I haven't had the best experience with their interface (but that's comparing apples...
  7. A

£2k for monitors in my treated room? - shortlist of 4

@Somafunk, what did you end up going with? I have a similar layout, although not as much room treatment (yet).
  8. A

Presonus Sceptre S8 (optimized) & compared to Neumann KH120

@MFE222, unrelated but I've been eyeing the S8's lately; how are they holding up? It seems too good to be true for how they're priced in comparison to the reviews I've seen.
Top Bottom