Search results

1. B

Hidizs S9 Review (Headphone Adapter)

Has anyone been able to get this to work with iphone 12. all my attempts have failed. This is what I tried (sorry im new to this): 1- My iphone 12 charger cable from hidiz into lightening in phone --> FAILED 2- I had in meantime order a small 10cm one the same --> FAILED 3- I bought a usb c...
  2. B

IPhone/IPad - why do I need camera adapter to connect to DAC?

Does this mean that I cant get the hidizs s9 to work with iphone 12 cause it will consume a lot of power? I can get the hidizs s9 to light up with a camera usb but cant get it to output music :( should i buy the one with the power plug then? this is 3 usb type i buy to get this working and no luck
  3. B

SOLD: HIDIZS S9 Headphone DAC/AMP with Apple iPhone Lightning Adapter, Nearly New for $95 includes shipping (US Only)

Thank you very much for confirming that. I tried hidizs customer support they kept telling iphone 12 charging cable works which is wrong... ya i get no light... i can get it working on pc but not iphone. I try find some adapter to buy
  4. B

SOLD: HIDIZS S9 Headphone DAC/AMP with Apple iPhone Lightning Adapter, Nearly New for $95 includes shipping (US Only)

I cant get it to work on my iphone. I used my iphone 12 usb c to lightening but it didnt work. I also bought an attachment usb c to lightening in order to use their cable also didnt work... Can you link me which connecter to buy so it works with iphone 12 please. Best of luck on your sale
Top Bottom