Search results

1. P

Upgrading from a Denon DM41 setup

Hi all, I’m thinking of upgrading from the above. It’s paired with Dali Spektor 2 speakers which I intend keeping. At the moment I use a Wiim Mini streamer connected via optical to a Topping e30 then phono to the Denon. what I really want to know is would I gain any advantage by upgrading the...
  2. P

Same price - but which is better?

Here in merry old England, Polk R200 and Revel M16 are the same price so does anyone here have experience of both ?
  3. P

Which monitors fo home listening?

Looking through the various active monitor reviews it becomes obvious that compared to their passive cousins they represent excellent vfm. However, I realise that the majority are intended for nearfield studio listening, hence my question; Which models/ brands are suitable for hifi use? By the...
  4. P

RPi 4 Newbie questions

Hi all, this is my first post so be kind! Because I am an absolute dunce with tech I recently bought a ready loaded ( Volumio) RP4 streamer from Paul who goes by the name of paulwhittaker6 on EBay. Now Paul is a very helpful guy but everyone has their limits and I’ve decided that I’m not going...
Top Bottom