Search results

1. E

tube amp with no load

I have a transistor amplifier and a tube amplifier (Oldchen EL34-B), both of which I want to use on my speakers (not at the same time, of course). To switch between these two amps I have an amp switcher (Dynavox AMP-S MKII). When I switch the amplifier switch from tube amp to transistor amp...
  2. E

What audio system do you own?

There is this thread "What headphone(s) do you own ?" with many posts. Maybe a similar thread related to the complete audio system might be of general interest. I have not found another thread covering this. At least I would be curious... Apart from the gear itself, the distance from speakers...
  3. E

miniDSP Flex integration - rather analog or digital?

Dear ASR community, may I ask you your opinon. I am planning to add the miniDSP Flex to my setup so that I can a) better integrate my subwoofer and b) use Dirac Live room correction. I see two ways to incorporate the miniDSP Flex into my Current Setup: Alternativ Setup 1 and Alternative Setup...
  4. E

Geithein RL 906 vs Genelec 8030C

I'm considering buying the Geithain RL 906 or the Genelec 8030C. To enjoy music, i.e. as a hi-fi speaker, not as a studio monitor. I have very little space and sit at a distance of about 1.2 m. These speakers seem to suitable. I have some room treatment und I plan to eq them via the 5 band...
Top Bottom