Search results

1. T

Topping D10s USB DAC and Bridge Review

Hi guys, I am having a problem and I wanted to ask if you have some experience with it. I have a D10 that I use as a usb to Spdif converter, for my coaxial dac. Today, my dac has one channel that's much lower volume (left side). I tried inverting all the rca in the system, and the problem can be...
  2. T

If I use the D10s just as Usb-spdif converter to a spdif dac sing Ak4399, can I achieve bitperfect volume control? I would be using Foobar2000 as player
  3. T

Could it also be a matter of having transformers isolating the digital outputs? Is there a difference between the D10b and D10s, in this regard?
  4. T

Thanks guys for your replies. I am quite puzzled, because, looking at this Jitter graph (which already applies for the Digital-to-digital section), the D10 Balanced looks clearly superior, and I'd like to understand what changes in the internals:
  5. T

Sorry guys, a couple of questions: as I just need a USB-SPDIF adapter, I would like to understand if this or the D10 Balanced would be the better choice for me. I see that there are some differences in the jitter measurements, but I cannot understand them very well. From a hardware point of...
  6. T

Amanero Combo384 interface

I have come across this interesting toy on Audiophonics: https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/digital-interfaces/digital-interface-usb-amanero-bluetooth-50-to-aes-spdif-i2s-32bit-192khz-dop128-p-14869.html It's a complete product based on Amanero interface and a compatible i2s to spdif modue. Has...
  7. T

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

I guess this one could be okay: https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/cables-numeriques-cables-numeriques-coaxial/canare-coaxial-digital-cable-75-ohm-bnc-rca-1m-p-5352.html
  8. T

Thanks! Could you also suggest me a cheap BNC cable that works well? In the past, I remember having read that not all BNC cables, when measured, were "true" 75 Ohm.
  9. T

Hi! First of all, thanks for the great review. I have a question: I have a DAC with BNC input and I am considering the Topping as USB-SPDIF converter. Can I replace (with some diy skills) the Coax connector with a BNC one, without any problems? Or would there any impedance matching be involved...
  10. T

MEIZU Hifi Pro USB-C Phone Dongle DAC Review

Thanks! And would there be any of these dongles connecting just through Bluetooth instead of usb type C?
  11. T

MEIZU Hifi Pro USB-C Phone Dongle DAC Review

Hi guys, first post here. This toy looks great but unfortunately, it's impossible to find it new anywhere. Any other, similarly sized, adapters on par with it?
Top Bottom