Search results

1. KITR

EarMen Tradutto Review (DAC)

Well, both were pretty close, if I didn't A/B them, I'm almost sure I wouldn't recognise which is which in a blind test. The Tradutto was, however, a little bit better in the mid range, Gustard lacked air or body or whatever you want to call it.
  2. KITR

EarMen Tradutto Review (DAC)

Well, I've bought the Tradutto about a month ago and compared it to the Gustard X16. I don't have any means to test it like Amir does, though I did a simple A/B listening test and the Tradutto sounded a tad better to my ears, so I've kept it.
  3. KITR

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Hi guys, I have bought Gustard X16 and I have a problem with recording in Windows, I don't use Mac, so I'm not sure if it works there or not. I want to record something that's using either coax or optical input, preferably with audacity. However, I can't get it working for some reason. When the...
  4. KITR

Looking for an ADC for recording from a turntable (again)

Cheers for the file, it sounds quite adequate. I reckon the MOTU would be enough for my needs.
  5. KITR

I was actually thinking about getting MOTU M4 as well, then I found out about EVGA nu audio pro and it seemed like a better choice. That's why I wanted to hear somebody else's opinion on this card. BTW, I'd love to hear some sample recording. Do you have some kind of jazz record? I know...
  6. KITR

Thank for the replies. AnalogSteph I'm using Yamaha MC-1000. Well, I wanted to avoid using a preamp. But I'll try it anyway together with the Sound Blaster, maybe it will be the best possible solution. Vincent Kars Thanks for the link, but that's what made me look into that card in the first...
  7. KITR

Hi everybody, I know it's been asked about trillion times already, but never actually answered to my complete satisfaction. What I am looking for is a cleanest (not necessarily the most expensive) way possible to record something from a turntable. My turntable is an old Nakamichi Dragon-CT, so...
Top Bottom