Search results

1. S

Looking to purchase Anthem MCA 30

First off I want to thank you all for your input on the Revel Center Channel speaker I was looking for I just picked up a C32. Now I'm looking for an Anthem MCA 30. I was going to use my spare MCA 20 for the Center Channel but my brother decided he wanted it so there it went. So like I said now...
  2. S

Looking to purchase Revel Center Channel speaker

Just want to thank you all for your input I did pick up a C32 today and waiting for it to arrive
  3. S

Thank you so much for your response and yep I've already emailed the gentleman about availability and shipping. I was just wondering how the c50 would blend with my f30s. I'm using an Anthem AVM 20 and MCA 20 to drive the f30s right now and I've only been using it for 2 channel listening to...
  4. S

Hello everyone I just joined this morning. I decided to bring my Revel and Anthem gear out of retirement because I just retired after 40 years of work and have time again to enjoy my passion. So I'm looking for a revel center channel speaker To go with my f30s. I would really be interested in a...
Top Bottom