Search results

1. AXR

Violectric HPA V550 Pro Review (Pre-amp/Headphone Amp)

It's nice to see my topping A30 pro beats this monster at 1/10 of the price.
  2. AXR

Gustard X16 Owners feedback...

Did you ever figure this out? being able to select 32/768 in win 10. My laptop tops out at 32/384. Thanks
  3. AXR

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

It fooled me into buying a balanced 4.4 mm cable. LOL should have read more closely.
  4. AXR

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Office equipment is here. Both purchased per Amir's recommendation. Now I can start working.
  5. AXR

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

I see MQA and I see MQA. (with a dot) on display on different songs. Any difference between the two?
  6. AXR

DAP or DAC/Amp

Thank you kindly for your response.
  7. AXR

Gustard H16 Review (Headphone Amplifier)

I just liked Amirs review. it looks like a slightly more capable DAC. Also would like to have MQA capability. Its footprint is just large enough so the A30 can sit on top of it. D30 was certainly on my mind. I like to mix and match.
  8. AXR

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

Just bought one to pair with Gustard X-16 which also got high praise by Amir.
  9. AXR

DAP or DAC/Amp

Im struggling deciding between getting a Topping A30 Pro and Gustard X-16 combo (to source from laptop, phone or Node 2i) for my office or getting the new Hiby R6 2020 (750 mw/c Bal I recall). It will be used to drive a Focal Stellia which is currently paired with Focal Arche and wouldnt take...
  10. AXR

Gustard H16 Review (Headphone Amplifier)

Yes Im trying to do a similar pairing. For me Im thinking X16 with A30 pro. Hopefully someone here has done so with no issues or downside.
  11. AXR

Hidizs S9 Review (Headphone Adapter)

Good. Because S9 is still out of stock. After watching Amirs review on Cobalt, the S9 seems the way to go.
  12. AXR

Hidizs S9 Review (Headphone Adapter)

Your review caused a price spike:oops:
Top Bottom