Search results

1. M

A fun read: a real Sennheiser HE-1 unboxing by a real person

I guessed some of you would like to read this: Reddit thread So it seems there might be another 137 pairs done out there. Not bad for a $59,000 headphone.
  2. M

Qudelix 5K - DSP and most functions unavailable without BT connection

Hi there, Sorry if I'm asking something obvious but I haven't been able to find an answer anywhere. Just received the Qudelix 5K and I am not able to access most functions from the Qudelix mobile app unless it's paired with my phone. I am not intending to use it as a BT amp/DAC with my phone...
  3. M

SOLD!!!: Rotel RA-1572 (Mk I) integrated amp

Selling a 3 years old Rotel RA-1572 (Mk I) in perfect condition. No scratches or any aesthetic defects. It has been used in a hifi rack with plenty of ventilation in a smoke-free household. Full data here: https://www.rotel.com/product/ra-1572 Cool feature: it has 2 mono sub outputs, which is...
  4. M

New flat, new speakers... and new to REW - help request

Dear all, I have moved to a new flat and I am setting up a new listening room of 3.2 m x 5.2 m (10.5 x 17 feet for the US fellas). I have just received a UMIK-1 mic and have done my first measurements. The room is still untreated, there's just a (big) rug, some thin curtains and some furniture...
  5. M

How to downsize without downgrade - speaker advice

Dear all, I may need to move soon (more or less frequently, ie. every 2 years or so, due to some job projects), and I was considering to downsize my equipment without (hopefully) losing quality. My current setup is floorstanders (B&W 703) with a sub (Kreisel DXD-808), fed by a Rotel RA-1572 and...
Top Bottom