Search results

1. S

Aiyima A8 Mini Amplifier Class D "Subjective review"

Great impressions. I actually have a very similar setup to OP. I am using Spektor 1 with the A8 and T8 combination. I also tried the A07 and T8. It is true that it is a serviceable setup, however I honestly think it does not provide any sound improvements over run off the mill active speakers...
  2. S

Good way to stream Amazon Music HD to DAC

Thanks a lot for taking the time to link those two sources. Unfortunately, as I have been down this rabbit hole for quite some time now, I know both of them. Both, to me, do not confirm any 24/192 capabilities of the cube, or any Fire TV stick. I have a 2nd Gen Cube, set to stereo (as mentioned...
  3. S

So I just got a reply from Amazon. They stated: While the Amazon Music app does support UHD quality music streams, the Fire TV Cube itself only supports up to 48khz. You're welcome to look over the Developer page here for supported audio formats. So the Fire TV is still the limiting factor...
  4. S

I wanted to add something of a different setup and the limitations I ran into. I have a 2013 Panasonic Plasma, a Lyngdorf 1120 stereo receiver (with 1x eARC input), and a Fire TV Cube. The Cube is connected to the TV, the TV via ARC HDMI to the Lyngdorf. My intention so far has been to get...
Top Bottom