Search results

1. F

Genelec 8361A Review (Powered Monitor)

for sure. repeating fashion is not understanding
  2. F

you dream and fall in love of your speaker. the kh420 with is old design , contradict your technological and carpentry assertions.
  3. F

the beatles mixed on the Atc. Atc created in 1974. and two guys like you!!!
  4. F

Measurements - what to do next

you must measured each speaker no the both in the same time. https://gearspace.com/board/studio-building-acoustics/469574-measuring-room-acoustics.html
  5. F

Zero-emission vehicles, their batteries & subsidies/rebates for them.- No politics regarding the subsidies!

https://fortune.com/2022/10/02/toyota-ceo-electric-vehicles-hype-department-store-of-powertrains/
  6. F

Audibility of speaker stands, feet, isolation pads etc.?

have you proof of your tell? for you and do not hesitate to search with words like mass or frequency of reasoning or deflection... https://gearspace.com/board/studio-building-acoustics/1257562-freestanding-speaker-decoupling-system-diy-budget-question.html zaor stand...
  7. F

Why do album mixers use limiters to crush dynamics?

the beattle used compressor, but no the brickwall. the loudnesswar is not only the compression. it's a way to produce a track. it changes everything.
  8. F

Which speakers are the Classical Music Pros using?

Post content removed by Moderation. Doxxing someone will result in severe account privileges if not an outright permanent ban.
  9. F

Zero-emission vehicles, their batteries & subsidies/rebates for them.- No politics regarding the subsidies!

this subject is not political but civilizational. the individual car is living its last decade. it's a whole way of life to build.
  10. F

Thinking outside the (Speaker) Box - Does Stereo Ruin sound?

I'm a music lover, mono doesn't bother me. I have hundreds of concerts in my ear, the stereo doesn't bother me. out of the thousands of cds, I must have 5% in sacd and I don't have the money to do multi-channel, I don't miss multi-channel.
  11. F

Why do album mixers use limiters to crush dynamics?

the music is a business. the Mastering operator (no the mixing operator) do what the producer ask: loud, loud and more loud. you are the product, do not forget . the loudnesswar start with Metallica in the 90's with Bob Ludwig , where was you since ?
  12. F

Which speakers are the Classical Music Pros using?

Gould was probably the loudest pianist sitting in a loud chair, sometimes playing loud pianos. gould was a poet and there was a long way from intention to action.
  13. F

"Secrets" about the consumer audio business you may find interesting

i worked for UTC now Raytheon Technologie. the rules was the same for a company with thousand employees or ten. were the leaders of utc leftists?
  14. F

"Secrets" about the consumer audio business you may find interesting

The war is economic. the market is the Battlefield and the army the big cap. the free market is a myth. he has never existed and will never exist. only the European plutocrats imagined its existence. but that is changing. Adam Smith, it's church literature. the real commercial life is the...
  15. F

Audibility of speaker stands, feet, isolation pads etc.?

subject treated 21357 Times peoples who said it's change sound must proove their tells
  16. F

Snake Oil Department, Top This

A new player in the professional business : Ghost Cable https://gearspace.com/board/connectors-cables-stands-and-accessories/1390508-ghost-cable.html
  17. F

Updated Digital Audio Sampling vs. Perceived Quality OCT 15, 2022

i quote the Shannon theorem. nothing else. your quote is pedantic. to perfect your education, fsample=fmax*2 is the frequency of nyquist 44.1 Shannon wrote: to perfectly reconstruct a digital signal, it must be sampled at twice the maximum frequency content, i.e. 22.05 kHz.
  18. F

Updated Digital Audio Sampling vs. Perceived Quality OCT 15, 2022

which remembers Shannon's theorem which is the basis fsampling=fmax*2.
Top Bottom