Search results

1. F

Nubert NuVero 60 Speaker Review

great to see a review of that local german brand that is just half an hour drive away. I own the Nuvero10 (discountinued) for 13years without issues. Just wanted to add that they are of great quality. Recently they have announced the the nuvero series will be replaced by the NuZeo, which looks...
  2. F

My First High End IEM - 64 Audio U12t

Oh sorry if this came out wrong. I wasn't referring to ASR. I just wanted to say it's a good resource to have but shouldn't be the only one.
  3. F

Truthear HOLA

Maybe it's the nozzle angle
  4. F

Hm, I see. I know what ranking list and discord you are referring to. Those discords can be a big echo chamber. With a couple of server favourites. Some people repeating it might actually haven't heard them by themselves. It is an issue with many social media platforms. So yeah it's always best...
  5. F

I don't understand how you came to the conclusion that those are an analytical tool? I know those are praised by the audiophile community. But that doesn't equal neutral/analytical tool.
  6. F

Testing the Sony NW-A306?

Man I was in the boat for the A306. What a disaster.
  7. F

RAAL requisite CA-1a Headphone Review

looking just at the picture without reading anything I assumed: "oh armir somehow got his hand on a prototype". They should be ashamed to sell them at this price looking and feeling so unfinished
  8. F

Dan Clark Expanse Headphone Review

Looking at Dan's history I am really impressed what he achieved in all those years. Started out as a hobbyist and is now running a company that builds world class headpones packed with innovations. Too bad most of those headphones are way out of what I am willing to spend.
  9. F

CHORD M-Scaler Review (Upsampler)

What a waste of energy/electricity and resources if this is in your chain. This has been sus right when it has been announced. Turns out it's worse than expected with an eye watering price tagl.
  10. F

Coherency in Multi-Driver IEMs

I thought it had to do with missaligned phase. Thats also a real thing in speakers. How audible that is, is another question.
  11. F

New Neumann NDH30 coming

Kinda odd. For everything else they provide plenty measurement data.
  12. F

Your favorite IEMs?

I'm using the poweramp PEQ. Maybe I should do some sinesweeps to better understand where some peaks are. Though I'm hestitating to surgically use EQ beyond 5-6khz.
  13. F

Your favorite IEMs?

Just boosting the upper mids makes them better, but I perceive the treble still as hot. It's not immediately annoying. Though it becomes tiring after 30min+. Not using them much lately anyway.
  14. F

Moondrop Chu

The IEM market is really crazy. I really don't see the need for bulky closed back over ears with wonky tuning anymore. Unless you just hate things in your ear. The market arrived at a point where you now have great tuning in a $20 IEM. I still enjoy a good open back more though EQ is mandatory...
  15. F

Moondrop Blessing 2 Review (IEM)

Maybe the S8 has less midrange distortion with higher SPL. It's using 4 dedicated BA's for the midrange.
  16. F

The distortion figures we are seeing again is the nature of BA drivers. I'm not a huge fan of BA's and prefer single DD designs.
  17. F

Kato would be excellent. It's a fantastic IEM.
  18. F

64 Audio U12t Review (IEM)

Someone send amir a moondrop kato ;)
  19. F

64 Audio U12t Review (IEM)

BA drivers are not that great in terms of distortion.
Top Bottom