Search results

1. S

Are Measurements for Quad Z2? If not is there any option for doing this in the UK?

Hi raindance, I had a pair of S2 and upgraded to the Z2 about 2 years ago. It's specifically the Z2 I'm interested in seeing the measurements for. It's purely out of curiosity that I'd like to see the full graphs. I'll be moving house soon and intend to spend some effort optimising the room...
  2. S

Are Measurements for Quad Z2? If not is there any option for doing this in the UK?

Hi, I'm a big fan of the site / forum / videos - thank you for the resource. I've been running Quad Z2 speakers for a while now and pleased with the results in the environment they are used in. I would really like to see how they 'measure' though. I appreciate that the speakers tested by Amir...
  3. S

Which speaker would you like to be reviewed? (community interest thread)

First of all have to say I really enjoy the forum, it's a great source of un biased info. I switched to uncompressed streaming as my only source of music ages ago. I'm from the other side of the pond and I'd be very interested to see some independent measurements for the Quad Z2. I've just...
Top Bottom