Search results

1. S

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Recently purchased the L30 to pair with my E30 for a compact high-quality stack. The S/N I got is 2101; i've skimmed through the thread and found various information on two successive revisions that the unit underwent, to related to DC protection circuit and sensitivity to ESD. I gather that all...
  2. S

Loxjie D30 DAC and Headphone Amplifier Review

Yes it remembers the state it was left in. It doesn't have an automatic standby as far as I can tell, but I use the remote to turn it on and off as needed. As a desktop unit it is very convenient and handy to use.
  3. S

Thank you for the quick reply. And what if I am playing source material that is 96kHz so it includes information up to 48kHz ? Does this imply a different optimal filter choice ? Obviously it's well beyond human hearing range but i'm just wondering from a technical point of view. Right after...
  4. S

Hi, this is my first post here. I have just received the Loxjie D30 that I am using with my PC via USB output to drive headphones and small powered monitors. The device delivers exactly all the functionality needed for this purpose in a small form factor and with a convenient interface. I have a...
Top Bottom