Search results

1. C

Reference Meta updated!

Honestly, I don't agree. Many people (including me) have A/B tested many times the LS50 Meta against the R3 and in the end bought the LS50. I really wanted to like the R3 and I thought they had to be "better". All possible placebos and the hype-train were in their favour (they are more...
  2. C

Abyss Diana V2 Review (headphone)

You do know he can come back whenever he wants to right? He doesn't even have to create a new account... LOL.
  3. C

Abyss Diana V2 Review (headphone)

There's really nothing wrong with your argument. It seems your account was banned or deleted, maybe you just closed your account and I actually congratulate you if you did that.
  4. C

Hifiman Ananda Review (headphone)

I've skimmed through this post. Is the general consensus that the Ananda doesn't measure well because of the air gap? It's crazy that I read on head-fi comments from years ago on how it is crucial to get a good seal with these headphones, and how the slam/punch gets a bit better. Do you think...
  5. C

ZMF AUTEUR - Should I Bite? Update: I chomped!

I might buy the Auteur though to be honest the price is really hard to justify, especially now that the focal clear is $990 (it used to be $1490) and the Auteurs are still $1600. The only real reason I'd still buy them is the better timbre, compared to the metallic one of the focal clear. Also...
Top Bottom