Search results

1. R

Hifiman Ananda Review (headphone)

Yeah, my bad. I wasn't caught up.
  2. R

How is one person asking that headphones be sent to well regarded reviewers and community members be grounds for assuming that he/she is an alt for said community member? That's not evidence. That's science based on reproducibility.
  3. R

The distortion is below .5% down to 30Hz at 94dB, which is actually 9dB higher than reference level. Perfectly fine distortion performance.
  4. R

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

I agree entirely. This is exactly why I mentioned soundstage priority rating.
  5. R

If soundstage isn't a high priority, there are several I trust that consider the Utopia quite superior.
  6. R

Got it. Sorry, didn't know this was the wrong place! :oops:
  7. R

I read it. There is an a-weighted graph and a spectral analysis of a song, which I can do on my PC right now without listening to one. I did not see an actual measurement of volume by frequency while listening. And you are ignoring my other points.
  8. R

Also, there are a couple key flaws in his logic unless there is more information elsewhere. 1. People do experience permanent hearing loss from concerts. The question is the extent of that damage and its additive nature over time. Ears ringing and TTS are very common after concerts, and the...
  9. R

I don't really care if one argues it's safe. It is still remarkably loud and above average listening level. Most music is mixed for 85dB. Listening at 100dB imparts nearly +9dB low q high and low shelves.
  10. R

94dB slightly below average listening level? 94dB actually rather quiet? What in the world? That's in the permanent hearing damage in 2-4 hours range. That's incredibly loud. I really hope there's an error with that spl meter.
Top Bottom