Search results

1. AGL

Balanced phono preamp under 300 euros.

If I go down to make something I could make my own with the E1DA pcbs or something similar and adding the balancing driver chip, Texas Instruments or THAT, but would prefer something already available. It is an option, ugly as hell heheheh but a good option non the less
  2. AGL

Nothing wrong but the integrated preamp on the Audio technica turntable is quite basic, just trying to improve, Cable run would be around 5-6 meters. 5-6 meters but with a lot of equipment/transformers around.
  3. AGL

Hello everyone, I'm moving everything around my studio and my turntable will be a bit too far from the RME I use as a monitor controller, so I'm thinking that is a good opportunity to improve the sound quality of the integrated preamp with an external phono stage that balance my signal so It...
  4. AGL

Neumann kh310 vs Kef R3 for studio working with sub.

It's what I think but without trying is difficult to know how much different they will sound, and if the trouble of buying/selling worthy.
  5. AGL

I know their power capabilities are different, but I usually máster at 85dbs. And from the neumann siete: "The perfect complement to KH 80 DSP, KH 120 and KH 310" So, only If I need more than 105db....I would be on trouble isnt It?
  6. AGL

Trying to decide between: -Kef R3 + hypex nc251 + SVS sb1000 (already have the amp and sub) -Neumann kh310 +kh750 sub My room is treated but small, and need them to work on mastering. Kef option would not have the DSP option, but It would be easier for me as I already have the amp and sub...
  7. AGL

KH310 passive alternative?

I'm already using a SVS SB1000 sub, and using my RME ADI 2 Pro DAC as basic eq and crossover(temporary). The thing with the B&W doesn't work for me in this small room and with this really short distance, so I'm checking for options, mainly closed boxes, three ways that are not too big. As...
  8. AGL

I know, what I'm trying to decide is: My hype amp, with my SVS sub and a passive alternative to the KH310 VS the kh310. In case there is no alternative, I would sell the hypex, the SVS sub and the B&W and buy the KH310. But if I keep the sub and the amp that would be my budget. Of course, I...
  9. AGL

My budget would be between 800-1500...what I can have when selling my B&W 705 plus a bit more... I don't think the KH310 has DSP, at least the one with analog inputs.
  10. AGL

Which speaker would you like to be reviewed? (community interest thread)

Another ones: -Lipinski L505 They were an standard for mastering and linearity a few years ago...I would like to see how different they measure to other moderno designs that claim to be mastering quality.
  11. AGL

Hello guys, first post here. After 12 years working with sound in my small room(13 square meters) I decided I need to improve my speakers setup, I'm currently using B&W 705 with a Hypex NC252 and a SVS Sb1000. And decided to go with a sealed 3 way design, the obvious choice would be the...
Top Bottom