Search results

1. R

AV123 / GR Research X-Voce Speaker Review

Hi, thanks for joining and posting. This review and thread has given me much to ponder. I wish I had seen the original thread you posted in 2019. During the Covid lockdown I bought one of the last X-Statik kits with the original wired crossovers and built them as a project (I have been building...
  2. R

NAD C658 Streaming DAC Review

OK, got it. I use a JDS DAC on a different system that way.
  3. R

I don't understand, I have high res music files on a thumb drive that the C658 plays. How could they be playing if not through the DAC?
  4. R

I use the USB input on mine all the time.
  5. R

incorporating NAD c658/c298 2 channel system into home theater

I believe many high end receivers would work equally well.
  6. R

Yes, balanced inputs on the Yamaha (which does have to be on as it's still acting as a preamp/processor). The "Straight" is a setting on the Yamaha to eliminate any additional processing. There is "Pure Direct" as well but that shuts off some additional circuits. I also use balanced...
  7. R

I have this setup for my NAD C658 - I have a Yamaha RX-A3080 receiver and an Outlaw 7000x amplifier which is set up as a home theater system. I have 9 channels connected plus two subs. I mainly use the NAD to play music on a USB thumb drive but I also stream sometimes through the NAD. The NAD is...
  8. R

Hi, I’m new to ASR and happy to have found such an informative site. I purchased an NAD C658 in January of this year but might not have if I’d read this thread before I decided to buy, lol. As it is, I am happy with my unit. My main reason for selecting the C658 is the ability to do the...
Top Bottom