Search results

1. D

FiiO BTR7 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

Would you recommend Neutron player or Poweramp for Apple music and flac music files on my phone?
  2. D

I think fiio firm blocked my access to the PEQ part because of the bad comments I made for btr7 :), I uninstalled the application, I reset the devices, but the PEQ part does not open, this device is a complete waste of time, I will try to return it, I hope they get this garbage back.
  3. D

Another problem with btr7 is this: When you want to reset any of the special settings we defined from USER1 to USER3 in the EQ section, they will all be reset and all your settings will be garbage. If you have made multiple headphone settings, they will all be reset and you will need to redo...
  4. D

Fiio sells expensive products but why still doesn't fix faulty/missing software, I won't buy Fiio again, now I'm looking for Qudelix-5K to buy. Does anyone own BTR7 and Qudelix-5k both? Which is better for sound quality between these two?
  5. D

In BTR7, my PEQ settings was deleted by itself, I had to set it up again, also it changes some PEQ settings by itself with different settings. It is not stable. These are the bugs I've seen so far. Also, PEQ is missing special filters (compared to Qudelix 5K), which is a big shortcoming in this...
  6. D

Press and hold the equalizer lines, it activates
  7. D

I restarted the phone, then issue fixed.
  8. D

I've done the PEQ, now in the ldac playback quality setting, even though I selected the top setting, best effort comes back, I can't change the setting. My phone is Samsung s23 ultra, anyone having this problem?
  9. D

So I won't be able to set the custom filters I want? I really don't understand how this is PEQ.
  10. D

Hello, i bought btr7 today, than i updated to latest firmware. But in control app, i cant find PEQ section. How can i activate PEQ? Thanks.
  11. D

Is there a quality difference between the motherboard (ALC1220A) S/PDIF output and the Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus S/PDIF output?

If I understood correctly, you said that the s/pdif output of the motherboard is of poorer quality? what sound chip did it have?
  12. D

Is there a quality difference between the motherboard (ALC1220A) S/PDIF output and the Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus S/PDIF output?

Thank you for the detailed explanation, the power cables are connected to the UPS output with the cable coming from the wall outlet to the UPS. If I can solve the USB noise problem, I will have the opportunity to try.
  13. D

Does the USB cable improve the sound quality over S/PDIF? What do you mean by better communication? I don't have a communication problem at the moment. I was just wondering if it could improve the sound quality. My motherboard is Asus Tuf B550-Plus, I tried the USB connection with USB 2.0 port...
  14. D

I actually asked you the question but quoted the wrong person; My noise ratio is getting higher on usb connection. Why do you prefer USB?
  15. D

Hello, I connected my motherboard's ALC1220A S/PDIF output to Topping E30, I connect it to TOPPING L30 and listen with KALI AUDIO LP-6. My question is, If I buy the Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus and use its S/PDIF output to Topping E30, will I improve the sound quality compared to the motherboard's...
  16. D

Kali LP-6 Review: Studio Monitor

If I have a budget, a sub bass seems like the best option, or I guess I will live this way. I can't improve the room because this is a room not a studio. Maybe I will move my table and settle in front of me facing the window.
  17. D

wow this seems like a huge fall. But my listening distance from the front walls is about 80cm, and the speakers stand about 15cm from the front wall.
  18. D

My room from a different angle.
Top Bottom