Search results

1. W

iancanada's over the top DIY DAC video - this is great!

Of course not - just a joke. But early Soekris boards were available for DIY and people were hot air soldering SMD resistors.
  2. W

iancanada's over the top DIY DAC video - this is great!

iancanada has been designing DIY DAC components for years. Most of his stuff is on the DIY Audio forum and available as group buys. He just posted a video describing "The Best Sound Quality Audiophile DIY DAC I Built in 2020". The components are all original designs and most of them are...
  3. W

How to Fix ESS Hump on SGD1 and LA-QXD1

Yeah - but a Buffalo-IIIse (ES9028/38) board in a usable configuration is over $400 US and that does not include the output stage. They don't seem to offer an ES9038Q2M-based board. iancanada over at DIY Audio offers a dual-mono ES9038Q2M assembled Pi hat DAC board for $85 and a couple of...
  4. W

BTW @Ben1987, I just noticed this LA-QXD1 listing on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/SONCOZ-Silver-Digital-Converters-Balanced/dp/B089KKKVM3?th=1 by seller "youyeetoo tech" with the following description, which I think is totally wrong: ♪ Two of the best performing mic preamps the Soncoz range...
  5. W

Hi, @Ben1987. Congrats on solving the ESS "hump". I am a DIYer and wondering if you have any plans on selling bare board versions of your DACs to the DIY community? I like to build my own power supplies, enclosures, etc. I am building a streaming player now with a Pi and a Tone 1 inside but...
Top Bottom