Search results

1. M

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

With results like these, what is the point of buying anything more expensive, like the D90? Can it offer anything else in terms of sound?
  2. M

Digital volume control vs analog volume control

But that's the thing - I can't bear the thought of having two volume controls in my system. It just hits all the wrong spots in my brain. I'd like to have my audio setup as simple as possible - either DAC with volume control straight to power amp, or DAC without volume control (or one with...
  3. M

Thank you for your replies. Seems like I've been fed a lot of crap. So technically, buying the Gustard X-16, or Topping D90, or something from SMSL in the same performance area should be a good point to start without having to worry? Great. I know what to do now, thanks :)
  4. M

Hello, I've been reading the forum for quite a while, but it's my first time posting, hoping to find a light in the dark about one subject that has been bugging me for a long time. I've always been convinced and told by others, that digital volume control is a bad thing and that it decreases...
Top Bottom