Search results

1. C

Speaker amp with balanced input?

I’m thinking of replacing my active studio monitors with the famous Ls3/5a, which are passive. I currently use a SMSL SU-9 DAC, with balanced XLR to my monitors. I’d like to retain the balanced connection for the Ls3/5a, but I’m not aware of any speaker amplifiers that have balanced XLR inputs...
  2. C

Seeking recommendations for nearfield monitors.

I'm looking to upgrade my desktop speakers. I currently have Presonus Eris 5", but I think I can do better. These are good, but honestly sometimes I hear my Realistic Minimus 7s in another room, and I think "these little Realistics can put out more bass than my studio monitors". I'll mostly use...
  3. C

Looking for Balanced USB Dac with XLR Out and a volume KNOB on the front.

I specifically want a knob, not buttons. I want something to upgrade from my Scarlett 2i2, to send signal from my PC to my monitor speakers. Bring on the recommendations!
  4. C

What can I do with two Burson V6 Opamps?

I was gifted two of these "high end" opamps. I'd love to use them in something, just so they're not lying around. I'm not sure what to do with them. Open to recommendations. I'm good at soldering, so if there are any kits out there or other DIY options, I'd be totally onboard. Suggestions...
Top Bottom