Search results

1. G

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

Did the a90 rca noise issue get fixed on newer units?
  2. G

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

I’m thinking of getting one of these amps and a d90se. I appreciate that this will produce a very clean transparent sound. What headphones would go well with this combo?
  3. G

Focal Celestee Review (Headphone)

What this techie says to me is buy a k371 and a dc noire and have a very a good planar and a decent dynamic headphone
  4. G

Hidizs S9 Review (Headphone Adapter)

Id love to know how this dongle compares to the lotoo one
  5. G

Hidizs S9 Review (Headphone Adapter)

Does anybody know of a phone or even dap that has long lasting battery power for me to use dongles like this with?
  6. G

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Erm, fostex th900, oppo pm3, meze 99 classics, rossen rad 0, Sony mdr z7, Sony ma900, audeze sines, hd25 aluminium, fostex Purple Hearts, he400i, dt1990 pro, elex, ultrasone signature pro, audio technica wp900, hd650, porta pros and probably some others
  7. G

Abyss Diana V2 Review (headphone)

Just read through all of this thread. Personally I don’t get why people get so angry. Agree or disagree with amir measurements and buy or don’t buy the abyss headphone. Amir is not forcing you either way. Personally, would I buy that headphone after Amirs measurements? No way. He’s no amateur...
  8. G

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

Dan Clark drop ether cx Dan Clark aeon closed noire Focal celeste Yes I’m after a closed back!
Top Bottom