Search results

1. Lupin

Topping U90

Don't really need one but seems a nice addition to the lineup. The Topping x9 series stack is growing ;)
  2. Lupin

Why not more external USB DACs and/or AIOs with MIC in?

Companies like SMSL, Topping and Gustard all have many USB DACs in their lineup and honestly I think the USB DAC segment is (getting) saturated with minimal differences between different models. However when you look at USB DACs/AIOs with MIC in there are not so many choices. Most obvious...
  3. Lupin

Mayflower Electronics Arc Mini

Just saw that the Arc Mini is announced. Which made me wonder who will be interested in the Arc Mini. Has the original Arc or the Arc MKII been measured here? (can't find it in the index) I still have an Arc in the closet that I used back in the day I was still using gaming headsets. Arc always...
  4. Lupin

DAC USB interface

Let me start with me being very clear that I don't want to be negative or bash any brand or model, this is just pure genuine intrest. The majority of the DACs seem to come with an XMOS XU208 or XU216 USB interface. Why do so many manufacturers decide to use a XMOS interface and not an Amanero...
  5. Lupin

S/PDIF Toslink or Coax? Computer => DAC

I know, I know, the question has been asked a thousand times before but couldn't find an definitive answer for my situation. I have a DAC (SMSL M200) of which the USB input is busted so I only have the optical or coax input available. What is the best way to go? 1. Toslink out from my...
Top Bottom