Search results

1. selmantabet

Bought a Topping A90, exchanged it, same issue.

Just got the new cables. The issue is resolved and it is absolute perfection right now. Seems it has been the cables after all. Thanks for all your help guys <3
  2. selmantabet

I highly appreciate all of your prompt responses. The cables I included in my cables order are Argon Balanced and HD6XX Balanced for good measure. This way I could tell if it's the Argon's Balanced port or only its cable, that is, assuming the HD6XX isn't also faulty. I will report back with...
  3. selmantabet

I've included this in an edit on an earlier post but I'll paste it here. -- So this is how it's like: XLR In -> 1/4 Out (Excellent) XLR In -> XLR Out (Noisy) RCA In -> 1/4 Out (Excellent) RCA In -> XLR Out (Noisy) --
  4. selmantabet

Although I doubt it, people kept on mentioning the possibility that the DAC could be the fault in the chain. If I absolutely had to get a new DAC (which I won't if there is no need to replace my SU-8), what output impedance the DAC should have to match well with the A90?
  5. selmantabet

Thanks a lot for your reply. I just placed an order on a bunch of cables from Hart Audio and will be getting them in a week or so to test this.
  6. selmantabet

The thing is, even when the input is RCA, it would still be audible through the A90's XLR output. Wouldn't that mean that the DAC isn't the faulty part? The CTH sounds just fine with its RCA input on both XLR (not fully balanced) and 1/4 outputs. So this is how it's like: XLR In -> 1/4 Out...
  7. selmantabet

Argon Mk3 on Balanced. Worked like a charm on other amps.
  8. selmantabet

Hey everyone, I hope this is the right forum section for this. This is my first post, and it's about a QC issue I encountered with the Topping A90. I was referred here from r/headphones, and they mentioned someone named JohnYang1997. I bought the amp in December from ShenzhenAudio, and when I...
Top Bottom