Search results

1. K

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Hello, would it be possible to check how the S/PDIF output is? I am primarily interested in this device as a streamer with a connection to a Hypex fa 253. Would it be possible to take some measurements?
  2. K

Review and Measurements of Bluesound NODE 2i Streamer

I look forward to your review of node x and hope to hear the answer.
  3. K

Then there is no problem to use it only as a streamer without losing the quality of the digital output to an external DAC. Would it be possible to compare it with, for example, Allo DigiOne S/PDIF?
  4. K

Best value streamer with no DAC

Rpi + https://www.pi2design.com/pi2aes.html somehow get HDMI eARC in there and it's a streamer without competition.....
  5. K

Of course, focus on what you want is your hobby.... I personally would appreciate a focus on HDMI eARC and S/PDIF coax output. Combined with the Hypex Fa it would be an awesome combination if all is well.
  6. K

Please focus on the digital outputs. As a DAC alone it won't be anything special. This device is mainly used as a streamer with a good quality DAC in my opinion.
  7. K

WiiM Pro - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

I'm currently using this https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-allo-digione-rpi-s-pdif.5418/ and I think it's very good for S/PDIF. Unfortunately, the software for RPI doesn't suit me very well and that's why I'm looking further...
  8. K

So you think there is no difference in the digital output in terms of signal quality for an external DAC? I'd like the best of course.....
  9. K

Hello, thanks for measuring the digital outputs. That's exactly what I'm interested in with the Streamer. Don't you have such measurements for BLUESOUND NODE? I'm deciding Node vs. WiiM Pro.
  10. K

Hello, so if only as a streamer and using the coaxial S/PDIF output no problem arises? How does it compare to the Allo DigiOne S/PDIF? The Node has better control but I don't know if it's a step backwards in terms of digital signal quality?
  11. K

Hello, I would like to use this device only as a streamer. Unfortunately the measurements I found here are not quite good.... Could it be a bad cable or a faulty instrument? I want to connect using S/PDIF with my Hypex fa 253. Does anyone have a tip for another streamer with better result?
  12. K

Opinions on Hypex Plate (FusionAMP) Amplifiers?

Hello, I would like to thank everyone who participated in the production. They did an amazing job.
  13. K

Review and Measurements of Allo DigiOne RPI S/PDIF

24bit/192kHz can only do aes/ebu xlr so not RCA and BNC can only do 24bit/96kHz
  14. K

PI2AES Digital Audio Shield for the Raspberry PI

Thanks for the report. I'm all about PI2AES so I'm happy to wait. What will be the price for the European market?
  15. K

PI2AES Digital Audio Shield for the Raspberry PI

Hello, will this item still be available for purchase? (currently unavailable) Alternatively, does anyone sell a used piece? (Europe)
  16. K

Hello, I see there is an option to connect AES/EBU XLR which is 192kHz 24bit but then there is a problem that the DSP chip can only do 96kHz 24bit (if I understand correctly). Is it even worth thinking about AES..... then?
  17. K

Hello, does anyone have any idea if the cables to each speaker are tin coated not silver? The cross section of the wire itself is 1,5mm²?
  18. K

What cables do you use in your systems?

https://shop.sommercable.com/cs/Cable/Bulk-Cable-Audio/Mikrofonkabel-SC-Galileo-238-Plus-200-0271.html