Search results

1. Kisch

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

Nice to hear that. :) Thx for update.
  2. Kisch

Test SU-9 as USB sound card for Windows without using Jriver.
  3. Kisch

Hi. In my opinion is very easy to use Su9 and interface is fine. Try to find some YouTube videos with interface shown to see if it fits to you. I tried BT with my Samsung S8+ (via LDAC) and it was smooth and stable.
  4. Kisch

Mine is still quiet after 1 month.
  5. Kisch

According to internal picture I am quite sure it is.
  6. Kisch

Hm, so usb connection is not an option?
  7. Kisch

I tried Samsung S8+ (LDAC) with my Dynaudio speakers and it was fine. What device do you want stream from?
  8. Kisch

Depends on your phone. With iPhone you can use AAC only. With Android 8+ you can use probably LDAC, which is more advanced. Wiki says: When the codec is set to 16 bits/44.1kHz at 909 kbps (or 16 bits/48kHz at 990 kbps) LDAC can stream lossless audio that is identical in quality to (or slightly...
  9. Kisch

Nice! Interesting thing is my SU-9 display still lit even set to 0.
  10. Kisch

Ha ha, no it is just twitch and my favourite streamer. My main job is in IT department. :)
  11. Kisch

So Su-9 arrived and it is sitting on my desk. In my office. Now I enjoy my work a lot more. :D
  12. Kisch

Thank you for reply. It seems I was frozen in times, when digital volume control had significant negative impact to SQ. I have Dynaudio BM5mk3 and my plan is to connect it directly to SU9 RCA or XLR and set volume from SU9. Dynos sit quite close to me on my working desk so I play mostly at low...
  13. Kisch

This DAC looks very interesting to me. Just curious how is output volume regulated when in preamp mode? By volume knob, yes I know. :) But I mean how does it solved technically.
Top Bottom