Search results

1. D

Upgrading 2-channel stereo receiver paired with Kef Q150 and RSL Speedwoofer

What are the best music focused stereo receivers and AVR's for 2.1 home theater in the $600 range? TV, Nvidia Shield, and Blu-Ray, in small condo living room. Currently running two Kef Q150 and single RSL Speedwoofer run off a 2 channel Denon D-41 mini hi-fi. Surprisingly good for a litttle...
  2. D

Best portable DAC like M Dac Nano in US

Looking for a portable Bluetooth DAC receiver. Want to use my ER4SR and DT770 80 ohm with Bluetooth. Don't like the limitations of the Etymotic Bluetooth cord and want to use Bluetoith with other wired headphones. $200 to $300 range and built in batterry. ifi Go Blue has mixed reviews looking...
  3. D

Best Bluetooth in ear monitors for running

What are the best Bluetooth in ear monitors for running, hiking and travel in the $200 to $300 range? Something that won't fall out and can handle light sweat. For streaming from my phone or laptop. Looking Shure Aonic 215 gen 2 vs. other options as an upgrade to my Monster Victory and now...
  4. D

Best on ear headphones $150 to $200

I am looking for on-ear headphones that don't put pressure on eyeglass frames. Comfort is a priority; $150 to $200 range. Not concerned with sound bleed. Have Etymotic ER4SR, AT M50, and DT770 but also want ear options.
Top Bottom