Search results

1. H

Orchard Audio at Capital Audio Fest 2023 (CAF2023)

I actually changed the crossover point to 160Hz for the show between the 4x8 servo subs and the Magnepan MG10/QR planars.
  2. H

dspNexus DSP Audio Processor - DANVILLE SIGNAL - SHIPPING NOW?

Vds, there are tutorials on using Audio Weaver on DSP Concepts and Danville Signal websites. You would be working with me, if you purchase the unit from my company to implement the DSP processing needed for your system. I will let others speak to the sound quality of the system. Just to state...
  3. H

After the dspNexus purchase, the speaker's existing crossover will be measured at the speaker terminals to see what the original design intended. A CLIO Pocket is sent to make the measurements. This will give the data to make a preliminary DSP version of the crossover. This is one way to...
  4. H

I am Rich Hollis from Hollis Audio Labs. I designed the DSP crossover for Speakertom's eggs. Installed the EA dspNexus 2x8 in his system and it works extremely well in his system. If anyone is interested, an EA dspNexus 2x8 system will be at CAF2023 in Rockville, MD Nov 10-12. The system...
  5. H

Review and Measurements of AUDIOPHONICS DAC I-Sabre ES9038Q2M

Hello, For the measurements, what filter setting is selected for the ES9038Q2M DAC?
Top Bottom