Search results

1. N

Elac Uni-Fi 2.0 Review (bookshelf speaker)

I had one speaker being exacly like this... Luckily I had two orders of the Uni-fi UB52. One from the swedish Amazon (314$) and another from Amazon Germany (287$). One of the Amazon DE speakers had this problem, so I replaced them with the new speakers from my other order ;) Which both are...
  2. N

What headphone(s) do you own ?

I updated my recent post. The Sennheisers would be 250€ compared to 430€ of the DT1990. Will see about the L30, it is already on the way back, but if it is completely fixed, then I might try and contact Amazon and Shenzhenaudio about a replacement.
  3. N

Thank you for the answer, and hello to you all! The Sundara was the new revision. The pads were not the problem but the hotspot they created on the head.. Otherwise I really liked them alot! I had no issues with their pads, comfortable with enough space. I mostly tend to like neutral...
  4. N

I have had - . ATH-50x (First pair, broke down 5 years ago) . Hifiman Sundara, great sounding, but uncomfortable (Had to send them back) ___________________________________________ Right now I have the AKG K550 MKII, but I am looking for an open pair. Been looking at the HD6XX, DT1990 and the...
Top Bottom