Search results

1. S

Bluetooth capable DAC with balanced output

Hello! I am looking for a Bluetooth DAC with balanced outputs that has a very specific function. Let me start out by describing the function I’m looking for and some background of what I got going on currently. I am looking for a balanced DAC (while connected via Bluetooth) to be able to...
  2. S

Topping D50s Bluetooth volume control

I am going through the same struggle with the new topping d70s. Can’t control volume from phone when connected via Bluetooth in both “dac only” and “dac+pre” mode. The D70S is flawless otherwise. I have the Topping BC3 and the Bluetooth volume can indeed be adjusted from the phone. I just...
  3. S

Topping D70s MQA Review (DAC)

@Gerryh thanks for the follow up. Kind of a bummer deal. What are you going with instead?
  4. S

The drums, oh the drums

Try and find a high quality version of Duende by Bozzio Levin Stevens. It gets pretty real for the last two minutes. Cheers
  5. S

Topping D70s MQA Review (DAC)

I’ve been constantly going back and forth between purchasing D70S, SMSL SU9 and DX7Pro or just stretching the budget on the D90 as I love the versatility of these units. They also seem to test nearly the same (Probably close enough for a casual listener to tell a difference by ear). I have been...
Top Bottom