Search results

1. S

Emotiva XMC-2 Review (AV Processor)

Had a pair of XPR-1 monoblocks. Made by ToneWinner as well if I'm not mistaken.
  2. S

Emotiva XMC-2 Review (AV Processor)

Emotiva has really only done well on amps IMO, and those too were built by ToneWinner. Doesn't seem to me as though they have the engineering chops to go out and build products from the ground up like this.
  3. S

JBL M2 Reference Master Monitor Review

Much respect. Erin, like you is a valuable member of the community. Good to have you both on here.
  4. S

Spicy. Let the man link to his site!
  5. S

I'm out of the loop, why are links to Erin's site blocked on ASR?
  6. S

Amazon Basics 80 Watt Class D Amp Review

I'll do you one better. Here's an actual excerpt from an ad for some interconnects I came across recently: "Sound characteristics The sound is sweet and refreshing, the high frequency impact is strong. The mid frequency is ethereal and crisp, the low frequency is thick and stable."
  7. S

Amazon Basics 80 Watt Class D Amp Review

Whoa. This is bad. I mean, it's Apple Maps bad...
  8. S

Paradigm Prestige 15B Review (bookshelf speaker)

Something about the sound of Totem speakers is attractive to attractive women. Hold on while I go buy another pair....
  9. S

I take issue with neither of those two things. ;)
  10. S

I have to say that despite having never actually seen measurements of them, I've have a soft spot for Totem Acoustic. Their simpler two-way designs have always pleased my untrained ears.
  11. S

Review and Measurements of Paradigm PW-Link Streamer/DAC

Not what I expected to be the issue, but a lot easier than it being a software bug as I had initially imagined. Now to get past the "critical audio error" issue when trying to run ARC. Amir was right, this thing can get your blood pressure climbing! I intend on it!
  12. S

Final update to the saga of the boot-looping PW Link: Turns out the original power supply had some sort of issue. Not sure what was wrong with it, but in a random attempt at making this thing work, I tried a spare 12v wall wart and lo and behold, it worked. Thanks for the tips and guidance...
  13. S

Haven't tried unplugging it for an hour, but it's worth a shot. Thanks for all the help!
  14. S

Yes, I suspect this is going to have to be hard-reset (if that's possible), or just outright replaced by Paradigm.
  15. S

It seems as though it won't even boot up to the point where I can enable WPS setup. Very strange.
  16. S

Haven't been able to do anything as yet. Just trying to get it connected. Here's the light sequence. Just keeps doing this over and over:
  17. S

I'm sorry to necro-bump this thread, but I'm having issues with a PW Link I just purchased and was wondering if anyone has come across a similar issue. Once plugged in, it turns on, the WiFi light blinks quickly, and then it seemingly reboots. Almost like a boot loop issue. I've tried the...
Top Bottom