Search results

1. K

F/S: B&K Amp, Marantz AVR, Vandersteen 3A Sigs, Ascend Sierra-1, Rythmik Sub

Hello All. I am in the process of redoing my apartment and looking to maybe redo my system as well. I have 4 things I'd like to sell. 1- B&K 5CH AMP. / BLACK $500 2- MARANTZ AVR 7005 PRE. BKACK $500 3- VANDERSTEEN 3A SIGS . ROSEWOOD $1500/ little ding in the top right corner of one speaker...
  2. K

David Cosby.

Hey Now. Not sure what really to say other then another icon has passed. I am not a big fan of CSN but do appreciate their place in rock&roll. I did see them once open for Grateful Dead in Pittsburgh and they were great . The Dead not so much as they had a pretty bad show. With that said...
  3. K

Gain & Impedance ?

Hello. I have a question that I am not that familiar with and need some help. I have a buddy of mine who is a Principle of a School and they have gotten some new equipment for their Auditorium recently and it's pro audio gear and I'm looking to help out a bit like running wires and that kinda...
  4. K

Gain & Impedance ?

Hello. I have a question that I am not that familiar with and need some help. I have a buddy of mine who is a Principle of a School and they have gotten some new equipment for their Auditorium recently and it's pro audio gear and I'm looking to help out a bit like running wires and that kinda...
  5. K

Inexpensive Earphones

Hello. I travel for work a lot and I'm always losing stuff so I want to get a good pair of earphones that are not expensive but have decent sound. Was wondering if anyone had any thought s. Also when I say cheap I mean like under 30 bucks. Any help would be nice. Thanks
Top Bottom