Search results

1. andrewskaterrr

Muffsy Phono Preamp PP-4 question/help

Im here to discuss two different topics. 1. I’m hoping that we can have some measurements taken of the Muffsy PP-4. 2. I’m having an issue where mine started popping and making noise, I believe only in the Left channel. It worked for about 2 years without issue, then started doing this after...
  2. andrewskaterrr

Are there sub-$1500 AV Processors???

I have a Marantz SR5010 and am wanting to upgrade. I'd like to get something with full HDMI 2.1 but we're still waiting on those to release it seems. My main question is do I go with another Marantz or similar AV Receiver, or buy separate AV Processor and AMP? So far all I've been able to...
  3. andrewskaterrr

SL1200 MK5 mat options...Rubber/Cork+Acrylic?

So I just got my Technics SL-1200 MK5 and I need a mat. Not only do I need a mat, but I want to increase weight, SQ, and looks. I'm going for a White/Black build (white faceplate on it's way) so I need a Black top mat and really like acrylic mats. The platter's black middle part has slight...
  4. andrewskaterrr

First TT build. SL1200MK5 / 2M Blue / Phono? / Acrylic? and more...

Hey guys, new to the forum, but over the last week I've been reading the great measurement reviews and discussions on Phono Preamps, and the the like. I'd like to apologize for this long post, but I need to explain a lot. I figured it would be better to ask my questions in one post rather than...
Top Bottom