Search results

1. Ceez

SMSL M500 MKIII DAC & Amp Review

Sorry you had to go through that. My M500 MkII just started exhibiting the exact same behavior, and on SMSL's Amazon page for the MkII many others complain about the same thing. I hoped SMSL would have resolved it with the Mk III, but your case proves otherwise. My bet is the power supply...
  2. Ceez

SMSL M500 MKII Review (DAC & HP Amp)

For the Mk2. After about half a year, I remain very happy with it.
  3. Ceez

SMSL M500 MKII Review (DAC & HP Amp)

Saludos! I've been playing with my new SMSL M500 II for about a month now, and wanted to chime in with some feedback (and contribute to the RCA vs. XLR discussion). I am VERY thankful the M500 II comes with many outputs (RCA ,XLR, and Headphone) because my amp has a brutal input impedance...
  4. Ceez

Okto dac8 stereo DAC Review

@amirm analyzes the standard 4.1V RMS full-scale Dac8. Any guess at how specs would change (or suffer) when the Dac8 buffers are custom set to 12V RMS?
  5. Ceez

Okto dac8 stereo DAC Review

Hello all: long time reader, first time poster with a question to the community and @Okto Research about the custom output voltage. Will any of the Dac8 measurements suffer when the output voltage is increased to the maximum 12 volts? (particularly concerned about noise filtering and output...
Top Bottom