Search results

1. Crohnic

NEOHIPO ET30 VU Meter Speaker Switcher Review

I love staring at the blue lighted VU meters on my Technics SU-G700
  2. Crohnic

WiiM Pro Plus Streamer Review

I have the regular WiiM Pro that I use as a dedicated streamer to feed my DAC via coax. I have never had any real issues with it, has always worked well as a Tidal Connect endpoint which is what I mostly use it for. The app is nice because you can see exactly the sample rate, bit depth, and bit...
  3. Crohnic

Loxjie D40 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

I hope we get to see some measurements of the Dan Clark Audio Stealth soon ;)
  4. Crohnic

Onkyo TX-RZ50 Review (Home Theater AVR)

Glad I got mine at retail from Onkyo's website one random morning when they restocked.
  5. Crohnic

Onkyo TX-RZ50 Review (Home Theater AVR)

I just got one of these a few weeks ago and it kick ass compared to my old Yamaha. I ran Dirac with my laptop and UMIK-1 microphone and it is much better after calibration. I have a Technics SU-G700 integrated running as my main in power amp for my Monitor Audio Silver 300s so the RZ50 only has...
  6. Crohnic

Cybershaft Platinum Review (External Clock & PS)

I feel bad for the guy that bought this and the SMSL VMV D3 but glad he sent them to you for review. That's a lot of money for pretty mediocre performance/no improvements...
  7. Crohnic

SMSL M500 MKII Review (DAC & HP Amp)

Anyone want to buy my old, bugged M500 that won't update, lol. This looks like a very nice updated version.
  8. Crohnic

Rogue Audio Sphinx V3 Review (Tube Amplifier)

I was really close to buying one of these. Glad I went with my Technics SU-G700, although I don't know how it measures, but I'm guessing it is a lot better than the Sphinx
  9. Crohnic

NODE 2i + SMSL SU-9 + MQA problem connecting

I setup a RPi4 for Tidal Connect the other day. Some guy wrote the code and posted it to Github and I found an article going over the install. https://www.hifiwigwam.com/forum/topic/148974-tidal-connect-on-raspberry-pi/ Set MQA to true and it sends the stream to my SMSL M500 via usb. M500 then...
  10. Crohnic

SMSL M500 - Owners' Thread

Has anyone here from North America with HW 1.2 SW 1.5 sent their unit back to China to be reflashed? How long did it take and how much was it? I was really dumb and tried updating the firmware when I knew there were issues and I am beyond the 1 year warranty so SMSL wants me to send it back to...
Top Bottom