Search results

1. N

Neumann KH 310A Review (Powered Monitor)

Thanks for detailed explanation!
  2. N

Neumann KH 150 Monitor Review

I know, but I'm running out of money currently and was hoping to look for something cheaper. That's why I asked if it even makes sense at all :)
  3. N

Ohh that's interesting! How do they sound together? Do you have any problems such as bad synchronization between speakers and subwoofer? Do you use any external DSP to control them both?
  4. N

Potentially stupid question - has anybody tried pairing 310s with any other subwoofer than KH-750? Would it even make any sense at all?
  5. N

I know it's really not on topic, but has anybody tried pairing 310s with any other sub than 750? I know it has some DSP and calibaration capabilities but I'm really low on budget these days and was wondering to try something cheaper? Does it even make sense? Would the latency destroy...
  6. N

Yeah, but what I mean is for the price I paid for 310 pair I could get 150s and 750 subwoofer which IMO would be better. 150s seem to be flatter in some areas.
  7. N

Damn, should have waited for the 150s - bought 310s and now it looks like 150 is actually a better deal :facepalm:
  8. N

Iloud Precision Monitors

So I guess it's official now: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/iloudprecision/index.php Would be super cool to have some measurements :)
  9. N

Kali Audio IN-8v2 (Second Wave) 3-Way Studio Monitor Review

How's the sound? Do you feel they have enough bass? What about the mentioned 10k dip - do you feel they are missing some frequencies there? How would you compare them to other monitors you had in the past ?
  10. N

But if you moved your head off axis (~10 deg) - was it ok?
  11. N

One more question for IN-8 owners - does this on axis 10k dip really bother you? Is it something annoying/noticecable or not really?
  12. N

Gotcha - I guess the only way to find out is to listen them yourself if you have this possibility
  13. N

I don't have a direct answer to your question, but all I can tell you I switched from Behringer Truths B3031a to Presonus S8 and it's night and day. The main issue for me with them was missing mids and mostly due to the problem with their directivity. You had to sit in a proper, single point to...
  14. N

Very interesting post - thank you! I'll try that EQ technique. Too bad S8s don't have more fined grain control over HF filter. I never botherred before to equalize them but will surely try it now. Slightly lowering mids and high shelfing hights should bring back the tails as they should be
  15. N

I was referring to S8s because I don't have IN-8s. Sceptres are known for not being super overexaggeraded in the upper frequencies. I read somewhere that there might be a tendecy to keep reverb tails longer because of that (not sure if this can be EQ'd) Thanks, I missed that post from Kali...
  16. N

Thanks a lot. Are you referring to the dip around 12k in IN-8? I also wonder what's up with this sharp increase in spectrum right after this all the way up to 17k and more. Is this a real thing or just coaxial design issue which is not really noticeable? S8 are not airy as well - they seem...
  17. N

Has anybody had a chance to compare them to Presonus Sceptres S6 or S8? How do they perform compared to similar speaker design? Would it be an upgrade or not really?
  18. N

KRK Rokit RP10-3 G4 vs Adam Audio T8V

So T7V beats T8V, quite interesting. I'd kill (figure of speech) for some KRK RP10-3 gen 4 unbiased review (no to mention measurements :))
  19. N

KRK Rokit RP10-3 G4 vs Adam Audio T8V

Interesting. HS8s get a lot of praise on the web due to their clarity and neutrality. Could it they are too "sterile" for you?
Top Bottom