Search results

1. F

Arcam AVR10 Review

Yeah as a general note it’d be great to see the firmware version on devices listed in reviews going forward. lots of AVR’s seem to be coming out of the gate half-finished on the software side, so it’d be helpful to see what version is being tested. Reading through the old Arcam threads there...
  2. F

Big news coming from Sound United in 2023!

I did this with my Marantz. Didn’t test stereo, but for multichannel Dirac was hands down better. https://www.avsforum.com/threads/has-anyone-evaluated-audio-science-reviews-avr-findings-with-actual-shootouts.3238692/page-12#post-61557243
  3. F

Anthem 1140 or Denon X6700h.

Mind sharing what processor you went with?
  4. F

Dual Sub Frequency Response (Rythmik L12)

Also, the phase adjustment is disabled when using LFE in on Rythmik subs.
  5. F

Dual Sub Frequency Response (Rythmik L12)

Some suggestions, as I just went through a similar scenario myself. disconnect one of the subs, and take individual sub measurements at all of your possible locations. REW has an option in the controls window that lets you do an A+B summation between two measurements. This is quite accurate, and...
  6. F

Niles SI-2150 Class D Amplifier Review

Anyone know the input sensitivity for this guy? Trying to find something that would work well with a Marantz SR7012.
  7. F

External Amp Recommendation for Marantz AVR

Hi there, I’m looking for an external amp to power my Motion 40 L/R speakers in my home theater. After reading the ASR review of a similar AVR, I’m trying to find an amp that will work well with a low input voltage (.7V). Any recommendations for a stereo amp at or under $1200? Currently my AVR...
Top Bottom