Search results

1. S

Question about bypassing Panasonic DP-UB9000 movie player bypassing dac

J one more, is there such a device that I can use to leverage my existing AES/EBU cable I use now and convert that to an input that can used in the esoteric?
  2. S

J forgot to click the link u provided already, thx!
  3. S

J this is another good option, not sure what avedio to get to allow me to keep the ayre and connect it to the esoteric, any advice?
  4. S

sailor2005 thx u got me exactly! And thx for what I was looking for, my only other question if u know is any idea if there would be any sync issues with lips in the movie and the audio from the esoteric?
  5. S

Sail thx sounds there is hope to leverage the esoteric dac for 2 channel movie audio
  6. S

thx a Samsung qled 75 inch tv, not sure what u mean by “what's the BR player (picture processing or BR media reproduction) in for?” Please clarify thx
  7. S

I ordered a esoteric k01xd dac/transport, if I also buy a Panasonic DP-UB9000 for playing movies can I bypass the Panasonic dac and play the movie audio through k01xd (for improved sound quality) when watching movies via the Panasonic? I see the Esoteric has 2 digital inputs RCA and optical. The...
Top Bottom