Search results

1. P

Help me choose some mini amplifier

Doesnt match the power requested. And its not that happy drivning 4 Ohm load either. Otherwise a great unit.
  2. P

My Kingdom For A Remote Volume Knob! can this be made?

https://teenage.engineering/products/orthoremote I really like the looks of the Teenage Engineering Ortho vol dial. To bad it doesnt support Windows.
  3. P

The Microsoft dial has better looks and is more flexible then the Razer dial and for not much more. I am allso looking for a volume dial/knob option to use with APO EQ. Microsoft surface dial is on top of my list now
  4. P

https://www.razer.com/eu-en/gaming-headsets-and-audio-accessories/razer-wireless-control-pod
  5. P

Best Passive loudspeaker designs!

Stage Accompany Master series ?
  6. P

Apo EQ--is it possible to have different EQ config files for different outputs?

Can you run two outputs (usb outputs) at the same time? One for mains and one for subs?
  7. P

SACD/DSD: Passive speakers vs Active Studio Monitors for 5.1 multichannel SACD playback.

Stage Accompany 5.1 system should be fine for the task. https://www.sa-vintagefreaks.nl/sa-vintage-info/sa-sacd
  8. P

Arylic BP50 review

I’ll answere my self . Signal seems to be kept in digital domain all the way. How usefull is the equalizer for room correction?
  9. P

Stereo amps lacking HPF for mains in 2.1 setup… a big deal, or not?

Or this one: https://www.jamesloudspeaker.com/products/293
  10. P

Arylic BP50 review

When digital in (optical, hdmi) to digital out (optical) is used does the signal go through dac to adc? Or is it digital all the way, is the volume adjusted in digital domain or analog?
  11. P

Anyone Interested In Having The Emes Mini Owl Measured?

I would be very interested in knowing more about the technology/what the embracing sound box does to the stereo signal. Was/is there no interest reviewing them? I find embracing sound and ambiophonics very interesting (there are probably more that does similar thing). I would like to have a more...
  12. P

What are we listening to right now..

Lovely album (Christian Löffler, A forest).
  13. P

Suggestions for 2.1 budget amp

James loudspeaker a2.1 Has digital ins and a analog in, 2.1 amp built in with adjustable xo hi/lo pass, bassboost +4db @35hz, Subwoofer phase shift (180 degr.) Quite expensive though, ~1200€ Would be nice to see how it performs in test and to know what chip they use for amplification.
  14. P

Revel M106 vs. stock Linn Katan

Woopsie I might have to withdraw that statement then. I had a pair of ino pr18 studio monitors some years ago that Ingvar Ö said didnt have the compensation for the ”stereo system errors” that his domestic speakers has. That stereo system error is just that the direct sound pressure at 3-4 kHz...
  15. P

I know who Toole is. It just was not clear that what he descussed in that thread was actually part of his research or if it was just his ”common sense” who was arguing. Since he didnt state it was from his research. But maybe I need to read the whole thread and not just the pages you linked to.
  16. P

I looked at the links briefly. As far as I could see it was more of a conversation then ”debunked by some serious research”. I’ll continue the reading tomorrow. Thanks for the links by the way.
  17. P

You are most certenly right. Shouldnt have written any of that without beeing able to provide a link. But it doesnt make your comments less irrelevant or less false for that matter. He is probably more widely known for his research in the field of human hearing then as a speaker maker. I don’t...
  18. P

Off course, everything is a compromise one way or another. As far as I know he is not part of the Guru ”gang”, he just designed speakers for them. Those words I don’t think ever came from his mouth. Marketing is not his thing. I wouldnt put to much weight on that conclusion of yours. Ingvar...
Top Bottom